Sunday, November 12, 2017

Tribute to the Loving Light

This post and is dedicated to a truly remarkable man. One who's life's work has been offering the opportunity for others to be their best Self. Their TRUEST Self.

With gratitude deep in my heart I begin My life's work. To keep His spirit and light shining.

 

.......

Hello!

And welcome to my blog.

My name is Quorra.

My goal is to show you that living Your Truth is totally possible and incredible. And, here I am hoping to convey my own understanding of life force, energy work, consciousness expansion, kundalini/chakra, Reiki, intuitive awareness, Akashic records, astral projection, hypnosis, magick in numerous forms and many other subjects that I think are all important to grasp. And all of these practices contain tools to become who you truly are. As you have always been ever since your own spirit energy surged into existence.

With all that I have learned over the last 15 or so years I have truly found my own Self. Well, found, but still a work in progress.

I look forward to sharing my journey with you. It is SO worth it!

"Realize your Self and others will notice."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Reiki Principles

One thing that has helped me along a TON is meditating and reflecting on the Reiki Principles. What they truly mean and ways to use what the...