Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Why we're here in the first place.

Hello To All and thank you for coming to my page!

I am so grateful that you came. 

So, I am Quorra. I am a spiritual life coach and Reiki practitioner in Salt Lake City, UT. I am a proud transwoman and have a deep affinity for the LGBTQ+ community. The tools that I utilize every day have truly shaped my life experience and I continue to develop with practice. But what I give are devices that can be used for anything from memory development to chakra cleansing. Finding your Higher Self to developing your intuitive abilities.

My core belief is that in order to bring true happiness your must first develop your Self. Your whole You. 


"Realize your Self, and others will notice."

Through hypnosis, meditation and Reiki I have been developing skills to better fulfill my goals in life. Expansion of consciousness isn't always just about becoming a monk totally dedicated to their solitary life. My approach builds on your own set of abilities that you have full access to, but haven't quite found where to look yet.

The answer? Within!

By understanding your Self, (past, present and future), you can profoundly influence this lifetime experience for Your highest good. Using intention to mold your reality and achieve great things. Listening to your intuition and cultivating psychic ability through astral projection and the Akashic Records.


What I hope to accomplish through this is to; 
  1. Raise awareness and teach about the benefits of Reiki, both physically and spiritually.
  2. Give others the ability to expand their awareness of Self and the Universe.
  3. Share methods I use  daily life that have shaped my own Journey. 
I look forward to this Journey and I hope you join me in exploring your divine Self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Reiki Principles

One thing that has helped me along a TON is meditating and reflecting on the Reiki Principles. What they truly mean and ways to use what the...